4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
At least 8 people required for this vacation package.
Rosario Islands Tour, lunch in one of the Islands, dinner and accommodation in the cabins of the sailboat.
In the early morning departure to the San Bernardo archipelago, breakfast on board, San Bernardo Islands Tour, lunch on one of the islands and return at 2:30 p.m. towards Cartagena.
Transport from the hotel to the airport.
Accommodation at the Movich Small Luxury Hotel in the Historic Center of the walled city, includes buffet breakfast, WiFi internet connection in rooms and public areas.
Price per-person from:
Accommodation at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, includes buffet breakfast at the Kokaú restaurant from 6:30 am to 10:30 am. WiFi internet connection in rooms and public areas.
Price per-person from:
*Prices do not apply during high season (from March 26, 2021 to April 03, 2021 and from December 24, 2021 to January 10, 2022).
In addition to the above, all options include:
1. Transport from the Airport to the Hotel and vice versa by Mini Van with air conditioning.
2. Transport from the Hotel to the Historic Center and vice versa by Mini Van with air conditioning, for the Night Tour to the Baluarte de San Francisco Javier.
3. Transport from the Hotel to make the City Tour, which includes a visit to the Castillo de San Felipe, Walled Center, Old Town Restaurant, "La Serrezuela" Shopping Center, Las Bóvedas and return to the Hotel by Mini Van with air conditioning.
4. Tickets to the Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, the Gold Museum and the Naval Museum, drinks during the tour and audio guides throughout the tour.
5. Transport to the Historic Center and vice versa by Mini Van with air conditioning, the Night Tour includes the aperitif, dinner, drinks and liquors, live music on thursday, friday and saturday.
6. For the Rosario Islands Tour includes the transfer from the Hotel to the "La Bodeguita" Pier and vice versa by Mini Van with air conditioning, dock departure tax, the 44-foot sailboat, pilot and assistant, ice, drinks, tickets to the Oceanarium, lunch at a restaurant on the islands, dinner on the sailboat and accommodation in the sailboat cabins.
7. For the San Bernardo Islands Tour includes, 44-foot sailboat, pilot and helper, ice, breakfast on the sailboat, lunch on one of the islands, drinks on board.