ECOLOGICAL BUT COMFORTABLE
6 DAYS / 5 NIGHTS
At least 8 people required for this vacation package.
Transport from the Airport to the Hotel.
City Tour, lunch and Shopping Tour.
Rosario Islands Tour, lunch in the Islands, dinner, accommodation in the cabins of the sailboat.
In the early morning departure to the San Bernardo archipelago, breakfast on board, San Bernardo Islands Tour, lunch on one of the islands. In the afternoon, departure to “Las Islas” Hotel on the Island of Barú, accommodation and dinner at the Hotel.
Tour around "Las Islas" Hotel, return to Cartagena in the afternoon, transport from the Marina to the Hotel.
Transport from the hotel to the airport.
Accommodation (for 2 nights on first and second day) at the Movich Small Luxury Hotel in the Historic Center of the walled city, includes buffet breakfast, WiFi internet connection in rooms and public areas.
Accommodation (for 2 nights on first and second day) at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, includes buffet breakfast at the Kokaú restaurant from 6:30 am to 10:30 am. WiFi internet connection in rooms and public areas.
*Prices do not apply during high season (from March 26, 2021 to April 03, 2021 and from December 24, 2021 to January 10, 2022).
In addition to the above, all options include:
1. Transport from the Airport to the Hotel and vice versa by Mini Van with air conditioning.
2. Transport from the Hotel to make the City Tour, which includes a visit to the Castillo de San Felipe, Walled Center, Old Town Restaurant, "La Serrezuela" Shopping Center, Las Bóvedas and return to the Hotel by mini van with air conditioning.
3. Tickets to the Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, the Gold Museum and the Naval Museum, drinks during the tour, and audio guides throughout the tour.
4. Lunch at Santamaria del Mar restaurant in the Walled Center.
5. For the Rosario Islands Tour includes the transport from the Hotel to the dock "La Bodeguita" and vice versa by mini van with air conditioning, dock departure tax, the 44-foot sailboat, pilot and assistant, ice, drinks, tickets to the Oceanarium, lunch at a restaurant on the islands, dinner on the sailboat and accommodation in the sailboat cabins.
6. For the San Bernardo Islands Tour includes: 44-foot sailboat, pilot and helper, ice, breakfast on the sailboat, lunch on one of the islands, drinks on board.
7. Accommodation in Bungalow on the Tour to the Hotel "Las Islas", dinner, breakfast and lunch.
8. Transport by 27-foot boat from the Hotel “Las Islas” to the Marina in Bocagrande, drinks on board, ice, captain and pilot.